Oven Fried Bloody Mary Chicken
- 2 broiler-fryers, cut up
- 2 cups Bloody Mary mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried whole oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- No-stick cooking spray
- Combine chicken and Bloody Mary mix in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate
12 hours or overnight.
- Combine tortilla chips, oregano, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and
garlic powder; mix well.
- Drain chicken; dredge in tortilla chip mixture. Arrange chicken pieces in
15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until done.
Yields 8 to 10 servings.