Oven Fried Chicken and Bananas
- 2 (3 pound) chickens, cut up
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Coco Casa Cream of Coconut
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 medium bananas
- 2 1/2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- Sprinkle chicken pieces on all sides with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix cream of coconut and lemon juice.
- Peel bananas and cut each banana into halves crosswise. Brush chicken and bananas
thickly with cream of coconut mixture and roll in crumbs, pressing firmly to make
- Brush a baking pan with some of the butter. Place chicken pieces in a single
layer into pan and drizzle with half of the butter.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes.
- Add bananas and drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings