Oven Fried Chicken with Honey Butter Sauce
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) fryer, cut up
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
Honey Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Chicken: Mix flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Dip chicken pieces into mixture.
- Melt butter in a shallow baking pan in a hot oven.
- Remove from oven. As pieces
of floured chicken are placed in pan, turn to coat with butter, then bake skin side
down in a single layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Honey Butter Sauce: While chicken is baking, melt butter, and
beat in honey and lemon juice.
- Turn chicken. Pour Honey Butter Sauce over chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon Honey Butter Sauce over chicken again.