Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1 cup soft white bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush the garlic clove and combine with 2/3 cup melted butter in a shallow baking
- In another dish combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and
pepper. First dip the chicken into the butter and then coat it in the bread crumb
- Arrange the chicken 1 layer deep in a greased large, shallow baking pan and drizzle
evenly with remaining melted butter.
- Bake uncovered, 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until fork tender and browned.
From the kitchen of Judy Wilson, Arizona.