Parmesan Oven-Fried Chicken
- 1/2 cup fine, dry bread crumbs *
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken breasts, halved
- 1/4 cup Italian
- Vegetable cooking spray
- In a small mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and pepper;
- Dip chicken into salad dressing, then dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken, bone-side down, in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
* Chicken may also be rolled in crushed cornflakes or wheat flakes.