15 Minute Chicken and Rice Dinner
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
(about 1 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon
each paprika and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Minute Original Rice, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh
or thawed frozen broccoli florets
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover.
Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add water, soup and seasonings; stir. Bring
to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken; cover. Cook on low heat
for 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
For creamier rice, increase water to 1 2/3 cups. If you use thicker, larger
chicken breast halves, it may require additional cooking time.