- 6 chicken breasts, halved
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 cans chicken soup or 1 can each chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Curry powder
- Poultry seasoning
- 1 jar dried beef
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- DO NOT SALT. Wrap 1 slice bacon around each half chicken breast.
- Place a layer of dried beef in bottom of a baking dish.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped chicken on beef slices.
- Combine chicken and mushroom soups, sour cream, cream cheese, pepper, curry
powder and poultry seasoning and pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours.
- When meat is tender, remove foil and let brown slightly.
- Serve on a bed of hot rice.