Taco Chicken and Rice
- 3/4 cup raw rice (Minute rice is fine)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 envelope hot taco seasoning mix
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- Combine rice, soup, milk, mushrooms and 1/2 of the taco seasoning. Spread into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining taco seasoning over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60-75 minutes or until done.
- Serve with sour cream and hot salsa if desired.