1 Step Chicken Parmesan
Serve 1 Step Chicken Parmesan over cooked pasta and top with spaghetti sauce
if desired. For quicker, more uniform cooking, pound the chicken breasts between
two sheets of plastic wrap using a mallet or edge of a heavy skillet.
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded or thin-cut
- 2 tablespoons dry plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons McCormick 1 Step Chicken Seasoning: Garlic Herb
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and 1 Step Chicken Seasoning.
- Coat chicken breasts in crumb mixture.
- Cook chicken in well oiled nonstick skillet until coating is brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until done, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Tip: Thin-cut chicken breasts or turkey cutlets cook quicker and more evenly.
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 184, Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 72 mg, Sodium
515 mg, Carbohydrates 6 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 31 g
Recipe used with permission from