Asian Chicken and Noodles
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts*
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
* Or substitute 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli cuts
- Reserve seasoning packet from noodles.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil in large saucepan.
- Add noodles and vegetables. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in noodles, vegetables, stir-fry sauce and reserved seasoning packet;