Bleu Cheese Walnut Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons
finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup wine of choice
- Combine cheese, walnuts, green onions and cream.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Put a small amount of cheese mixture in each, then secure opening with skewer
- In a skillet, combine butter and garlic.
- Sauté chicken until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add wine, and cook for several minutes until reduced by half.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.