Brandied Chicken Breasts
- 4 boned and skinned chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup apricot brandy
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, tarragon, dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Melt butter, and fry chicken until browned.
- Add brandy, then flame.
- Add broth, and simmer covered 10 minutes or until done.
- Add sour cream, warm through and serve.