Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Skillet
Quinoa skillet recipe with chicken, celery and buffalo wing sauce tossed with
quinoa and topped with creamy blue cheese dressing.
- 1 1/2 cups white quinoa, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce or cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup reduced fat chunky blue cheese dressing
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook chicken for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned and no longer pink.
- Add undrained tomatoes and celery; cook for 2 to 3 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Add buffalo wing sauce; stir to combine.
- Add cooked quinoa to chicken mixture; stir to combine.
- Top each serving with blue cheese dressing.
Cook's Tip: Quinoa typically is found in the rice and pasta section of supermarkets.
Rinse well before cooking to remove the natural bitter coating, if it is not pre-washed.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 334
Recipe and photo credit: Conagra Brands