Cheesy Chicken with Chiles
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Coat chicken with flour.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side until golden.
- Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Wipe out skillet.
- Add enchilada sauce and corn and bring to a boil.
- Drain and coarsely chop chiles.
- Arrange cutlets on sauce.
- Top with chiles and cheese.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1 to 2 minutes until cheese melts.
- Slice scallions and sprinkle over top.
- To serve, put 1 cutlet and some sauce on a pre-warmed tortilla.
- Fold or roll up.