Chicken a La King
All-time favorite Chicken a La King is ready in less than 30 minutes. Mushrooms
and bite-sized pieces of chicken in a luxurious cream sauce make this dish a winner!
- 1 can (10 1/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (8 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Cooked egg noodles
- Combine soup, cream, broth, evaporated milk and pepper in medium bowl. Set
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add mushrooms; cook until mushrooms are softened.
- Stir in soup mixture. Cook until heated through and thickened.
- Serve immediately over egg noodles.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 6
Nutrition Facts - Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe - Servings Per Recipe: 6 Calories:
430 Calories from Fat: 200 Total Fat: 22g (34% of DV) Saturated Fat: 12g (58% of
DV) Cholesterol: 115mg (38% of DV) Sodium: 610mg (25% of DV) Carbohydrates: 30g
(10% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV) Sugars: 4g Protein: 24g
Vitamin A: 4% of DV Vitamin C: 4% of DV Calcium: 10% of DV Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestle and meals.com.