Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup spring onions
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- Season the chicken with salt, garlic powder and pepper, heat olive oil
and sauté both sides until golden brown.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn breasts over and repeat.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat chia oil, mushrooms and spring onions until tender, about 5
- Add in the cornstarch and keep stirring for about 1 minute until it
- Slowly pour in the milk and keep whisking until it becomes thick.
- When the sauce has thickened, remove from heat and add in the wine.
- Place chicken on a plate and pour sauce over and sprinkle with parsley.