- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skinless chicken pieces
- 1 medium onion,
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablets, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled and cubed
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken on all sides until browned.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until onion
- Add chicken, olives, tomato sauce, beer, water, bouillon, oregano and bay
leaf. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Add potato; cook for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 50 mins | Servings: 8 to 10
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.