Chicken with Lime Butter
- 6 chicken breasts, de-boned and skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- Juice from 1 Mexican lime
- Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Put oil in pan and cook on medium heat.
- Add chicken and sauté for about 4 minutes on each side or until lightly
- Reduce heat to low and cover; let cook for 10 minutes or until fork can
be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Drain off oil and discard.
- In saucepan, add lime juice and cook over low heat until the juice begins
- Add butter, constantly stirring until butter thickens.
- Stir in chives and dill weed.
- Spoon over chicken and serve.
- Garnish with lime slices and dill weed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes