Chicken in Peanut Sauce
Quick, easy and full of flavor! This Chicken in Peanut Sauce recipe takes just
20 minutes and is a perfect variation to try to spice up everyday meals. Garnish
with fresh cilantro and serve with rice.
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 3 MAGGI Garlic Flavor Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
pieces, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts for
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Hot, cooked rice
- Place water, 1 cup peanuts, seasoning cubes, vinegar, hot pepper sauce and
sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add peanut sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, until it reaches a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked
through and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Top with crushed peanuts and cilantro; serve with rice.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com