- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned and de-boned
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules (2 cubes)
- Beat egg with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Combine flour, garlic powder and paprika.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture then into flour mixture to coat.
- In skillet, brown chicken in margarine or butter.
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water; add with remaining lemon juice to skillet.
- Cover; simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 4 servings