Chicken in Raspberry Cream Sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- Dredge chicken in flour and sauté chicken in butter and oil; remove from
pan and set aside.
- Add raspberry vinegar to pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add chicken and chicken stock. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken; set aside and keep warm.
- Boil liquid over high heat until it has thickness to the consistency of cream.
- Add whipping cream and allow to thicken over medium heat.
- Serve over chicken.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.