Chicken with Rose Petal Mango Sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Rose Petal Mango Sauce
- 1 ripe mango, medium dice
- 3 rose petals, finely diced
- 2 sprigs cilantro, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely diced
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 tablespoon dried chili powder
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Chicken: Place the olive oil in a heavy sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts, salt and pepper and cook for three minutes on each
- Serve the chicken over white rice topped with Rose Petal Mango Sauce.
- Rose Petal Mango Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan and
cook for 8 to 10 minutes over low heat.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.