- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 pounds chicken breast, boned, skinned and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In skillet, heat together the butter and olive oil, and sauté the green
onions and garlic.
- Add the lemon juice, chicken, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly for 5-8 minutes or until chicken is
- Serve over buttered noodles or hot rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes