Chicken Smothered with Onions, Peppers and Cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut in slices or pounded a little to make individual servings
- Teriyaki sauce
- Onions, sliced
- Green and red bell peppers, sliced
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Provolone cheese slices
- Marinate chicken in Teriyaki sauce for 2 hours.
- Stir fry chicken, onions, peppers, mushrooms and add more Teriyaki sauce.
Depending on the brand of Teriyaki, you may need to add a little sugar.
- Separate chicken into servings, mound with onions, peppers and mushrooms
and place slices of provolone on top of mound. Make sure there is some Teriyaki
sauce on mixture.
- Melt cheese and serve.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine May 19, 2001.