- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon margarine; cook half of the chicken until
browned, stirring often.
- Remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add an additional tablespoon of margarine and cook mushrooms and onion until
tender and liquid evaporates.
- Add soup and sour cream. Heat to boiling.
- Return chicken to skillet and heat through.
- Serve over hot noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes