Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken, cut into strips
- 5 cups cut-up fresh vegetables: mushrooms, carrots, celery, broccoli, scallions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Stir together cornstarch, ginger, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set
- In a skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, stir-fry half of the chicken until
- Remove; set aside.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- In skillet, in remaining 1/2 tablespoon hot oil, stir-fry vegetables with
garlic until tender-crisp.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in reserved chicken and broth mixture. Cook until mixture boils and
thickens, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice.