Chili Chicken with Avocado Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (1 pound)
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine chili powder and cumin.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and coat with spices.
- Peel avocado and cut into chunks.
- In a blender combine avocado, yogurt, garlic, water, lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon
salt and coriander. Mix until smooth.
- Brown chicken in olive oil, 2 minutes a side.
- Cover, lower heat and cook until just done, about 3 minutes.
- Put chicken on plates and pour avocado sauce over.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes