As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow chile, seeded
- Chicken: Marinate chicken in mixture of oregano, garlic salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Heat oil in skillet, add onion, and season to taste with paprika. Cook until
onion is tender and golden.
- Add Cilantro Sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and water to cover and cook until chicken is tender, about
45 to 55 minutes.
- Cilantro Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a blender container and blend until
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes