- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In an electric skillet set on 350 degrees F, melt butter. Lightly brown
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Reduce heat
to simmer and cook for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes