- 6 small chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup apple jelly
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can Dr Pepper or Cherry Coke, divided
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove skin from chicken, rinse and pat dry.
- Place chicken into skillet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix jelly, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Slowly add 1 cup of soda and mix well. Add this mixture to the chicken.
- Bring chicken to a boil. Once this has reached its point, turn down and
cook for 10 minutes over medium high heat.
- After the time is up, baste chicken again and cook, covered, for 15 minutes.
If sauce thickens, add soda until of desired consistency.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes