Creamy Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat half the oil.
- Add chicken in 2 batches and stir fry until browned. Set chicken aside.
- Add remaining oil.
- Add vegetables and stir fry over medium heat until tender-crisp.
- Add soup, water and soy sauce. Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over rice.