Crispy Chicken Dijon
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess.
- Spread chicken with mustard.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Over medium-high heat in large skillet, cook chicken for 4 to 5 minutes
per side until done.
Posted by Jolene at Recipe Goldmine 9/22/2001 4:58 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes