Double Garlic Chicken
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can College Inn® Chicken Broth with Roasted Garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlicand Oregano-No Salt Added
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and cutinto halves
- 2 cups Minute® instant brown rice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cook chicken in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, 5 minutes per side.
Remove and set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet; cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Add broth and tomatoes. Bring to boil. Stir in rice and return to boil. Reduce
heat to low; place chicken over rice. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in broccoli.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 17 min | Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Information (Amount Per Serving): Calories: 401 Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 82 mg Sodium: 528 mg Total Carbohydrates: 45 g Fiber:
6 g Sugars: 4 g Protein: 40 g
Recipe and photo credit: College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation