Garlic Chicken with Green Noodles
- 1 package green spinach noodles
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 to 8 boneless chicken breasts, without skin
- 20 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cups chicken broth (homemade or Swanson)
- Salt and red pepper
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts to taste (cut back on salt if using canned
- Put salted water on to boil for noodles.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. When butter is bubbling,
add garlic and chicken to pan. Brown chicken for 3 to 4 minutes on each side
(turn garlic often as not to scorch).
- Remove chicken to plate and add chicken broth to skillet.
- Put noodles in boiling water to cook.
- When broth comes to a boil, let boil for 2 minutes, then add chicken back
to pan. Lower heat a little.
- Drain noodles when done and place in large bowl or platter.
- Arrange chicken on noodles.
- Serve immediately.
Yes, that is 20 cloves of garlic, it is not a misprint. There is a strong garlic
taste, but a spicy, nutty flavor due to the browning!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes