- 2 cups white meat chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- Brown chicken in oil; cook for 10 minutes.
- Add celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic powder and salt. Stir until vegetables
are cooked but not soggy (3 to 5 minutes).
- Add soy sauce and stir.
- Add cornstarch/water mixture.
- Serve with rice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.