- 2 cups white meat chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown chicken in oil; cook for 10 minutes.
- Add celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic powder and salt. Stir until vegetables
are cooked but not soggy (3 to 5 minutes).
- Add soy sauce and stir.
- Add cornstarch/water mixture.
- Serve with rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes