Gingered Lemon Chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon oil, divided
- 12 ounces chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon peel, finely shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Sliced Carrots, drained
- Cook broccoli until crisp-tender in half the oil in large skillet.
- Remove and add remaining oil to skillet.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Stir together broth, cornstarch, lemon peel and ginger. Add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add vegetables and heat through.
- Serve over rice, if desired.
Servings 4 | Prep Time 10 Min | Cook Time 10 Min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Corporation
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes