Golden Continental Chicken
Golden Continental Chicken is good with hot, buttered mashed potatoes.
- 1 (2-pound) fryer, cut up
- 1/4 cup flour
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry
- Dust chicken with flour and a dash of pepper.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken well in butter or margarine.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, water and poultry seasoning, and pour over chicken.
Cover; cook over low heat about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Serves 4 to 6.