Honey Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 cup College Inn® Light & Fat Free Chicken Broth 50% Less Sodium
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce (light)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 cups baby spinach, washed
- Season chicken with garlic powder, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt and pepper
- Combine remaining soy sauce with broth, cornstarch, honey and ginger; set
- Prepare rice according to package directions, using College Inn Chicken
broth for the water.
- When rice is almost ready, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat in
large skillet, 5 minutes.
- Stir in baby spinach. Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir broth/cornstarch mixture, and add to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly
until sauce is thickened and translucent.
- Serve chicken and spinach over rice.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 35 min | 4 servings
Nutrition Information (Amount Per Serving) Calories: 378 Calories from Fat:
0 Grams Total Fat: 5 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 66 mg Sodium: 510 mg Total
Carbohydrates:49 g Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 9 g Protein: 31 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation