Honey Orange Chicken
This is a wonderful dish and is so easy to make.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- Hot cooked linguine
- In a large skillet, sauté chicken in 2 tablespoons butter until juices run
- Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, sauté the onion in remaining butter until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, ginger, nutmeg, orange juice and
- Pour over onions. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- Add olives and chicken. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until chicken
is heated through.
- Serve over linguine.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.