- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips and sautéed in butter until done
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped green apples
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen English peas
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add curry powder, onion and green apples and sauté until crisp and tender.
- Add peas, milk, soup and chicken. Cook until hot.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- Serve over rice or noodles.