- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger root
- Several drops sesame oil
- Pinch of granulated sugar
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 package frozen or 1/4 pound fresh snow peas
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, quartered
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimento, drained and shredded
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauce: Mix well. Add to mixture in wok and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Chicken: Thinly slice chicken breasts.
- Marinate breast slices for 20 minutes in a mixture of scallion, cornstarch
and soy sauce.
- Add minced garlic and salt to oil in a wok and stir fry until garlic begins
- Add marinated chicken and stir fry until meat is cooked.
- Remove the chicken.
- Add snow peas and stir fry for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add water chestnuts, pimento, chicken and snow peas.
- Add Sauce which was prepared in advance.
- Serve over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes