- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 thin lemon slices
- 6 cups cooked wide egg noodles, buttered
- Heat oil in a skillet. Sauté chicken breasts about 10 minutes, until browned
on both sides.
- Pour off fat.
- Combine soup, milk, lemon juice and pepper; pour over chicken.
- Top each chicken with a thin lemon slice.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 5-10 minutes until chicken is tender,
- Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.