Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts
- 6 boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pound chicken breasts to a 1/4- to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Combine flour and salt; dredge chicken in mixture.
- Liberally sprinkle lemon pepper on each side of chicken breasts.
- Sauté chicken in melted butter for about five minutes per side or until
- Leaving chicken in pan, stir in lemon juice, and increase heat to deglaze
- Serve chicken and lemon butter glaze with rice.
Chicken is also good cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes