Lemon Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned and de-boned
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté the mushrooms and garlic in the
oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms and garlic from the pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken with flour and rosemary and brown on both sides.
- Add the lemon juice and chicken broth to the pan and scrape up the browned
bits from the bottom.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan. Lower the heat to a simmer, cover the pan,
and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over brown rice or fettuccine noodles if desired.