- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts,pounded to 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
Lemon and Parsley Sauce
- 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Chicken: Rub breasts with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken in oil and butter.
- Lemon and Parsley Sauce: Slice 1 lemon thinly. Reserve 1/2 for garnish.
From another lemon, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
- Whisk cornstarch with chicken broth. Add garlic, lemon peel, lemon juice,
and 1/2 of the sliced lemons. Cook for 30 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in parsley. Take out lemon slices after first 5 minutes.
- Add chicken to sauce and cook another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with the other 1/2 of lemon slices.
I usually double the sauce recipe.
Posted by jerseyjan at recipegoldmine.com.