Lemon Skillet Chicken
- 1 (3 pound) chicken
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, plus extra for cooking
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons butter
- Parsley, to garnish
- Skin and bone the chicken, then cut into cubes.
- Make a marinade of the lemon juice, onions, garlic, salt and pepper and
- Add the chicken and stir well. Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry.
- Sauté the chicken in the butter in a deep pan, adding 8 ounces water and
lemon juice to taste.
- Cover and simmer over low heat until tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with saffron rice, garnished with extra paprika and parsley.
Serves 4 to 5.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes