- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® All Natural 100% Juice
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Reduced Sodium Chicken Flavor Instant Bouillon
- Spray large, nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium
- Cook chicken, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Combine Juicy Juice, lime juice, cornstarch and bouillon in small bowl.
Add to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until thick.
- Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.
Preparation Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 12 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes