This recipe has endless possibilities; it is fun, easy and versatile.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces pasta of choice (spaghetti, rigatoni, bow
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup salad dressing of choice (ranch, Caesar, Italian,
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits (or black olives, mandarin oranges, etc.)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions (and/or Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, chopped nuts etc.)
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Add olive oil to warm nonstick fry pan. Add chicken, salt and pepper. Fry
to light golden brown.
- Drain pasta and toss with salad dressing, top with bacon bits, chicken and