- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup ketchup
- Heat vegetable oil.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken and brown in oil.
- Add celery, peppers and onions, sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Then add butter, sugar and ketchup. Mix well. Cover and simmer for about
- Serve over rice.
Posted by TurtleBug at Recipe Goldmine 11/7/2001 8:45 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes