- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup
green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar,
- 1 cup ketchup
- Heat vegetable oil.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken and brown in oil.
- Add celery, peppers and onions, sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Then add butter, sugar and ketchup. Mix well. Cover and simmer for about
- Serve over rice.
Posted by TurtleBug at Recipe Goldmine 11/7/2001 8:45 am.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.