Mandarin Orange Chicken Stir Fry
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Cooked boneless chicken breast, cut into julienne strips
- Mandarin orange segments
- White rice cooked in chicken broth
Stir Fry Vegetable Blend
- Sugar snap peas
- Water chestnuts
- Baby corn
- Red pepper
- Bean sprouts
- Heat wok until warm; add olive oil and minced garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add stir-fry vegetables. Sauté until tender; move to sides of wok.
- Add chicken, and sauté until temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Mix chicken and vegetables together, add mandarin oranges, and cook until
oranges are warm.
- Serve on top of a bed of warm rice.
Add soy sauce if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Skillet Chicken Recipes